Virendra Sonasaria has completed his MBA in Education Management & M.Sc. in Psychology. He has worked in Holistic & complementary healing for over 25 years while on a path of personal and spiritual development. He has a passion for the Bach Flower Remedies and has used them both, personally and professionally for more than 20 years.
He has completed his Bach Foundation Teacher’s Programme Level 1 by travelling right to the Bach Centre, UK and has become a licensed Teacher of Bach Flower Therapy for India. He has the distinction of becoming the first teacher in India to conduct Bach Centre Approved Level -1 course in Hindi & Marathi. Viren has a zeal for helping people move towards health, wholeness and empowerment. He has over 2 decades of experience in Reflexology & is certified by California Hypnosis Institute to conduct sessions in Hypnosis.
Over the years he has conducted several Lectures, Seminar & workshop on Bach Flower therapy & motivational topic in many organisations such as Government of India, Corporate & Academic Institute. He is deeply involved in various social activities.
Esteemed Organisation where the Seminar/Lecture have been organised
1) 3rd International Conference on Alternative Medicine & Holistic Health Sciences, Mumbai 17th Mar 19
2) Khadi and Village Industries Commission, Irla ,Vile Parle (W) Mumbai
3) Haware Infotech – Vashi
4) Marathi Vidnyan Parishad – Chunabhatti
5) Satish Haware Divyang Centre – Nerul
6) Chembur Sarvankash Shikshan Shastra Mahavidyalaya (B.Ed. College) – Chembur
7) Swami Vivekanand Seconday School – Kurla (E)